#8026 – Julie Dyess
Services Provided by Circle of Hands:
1) COH will coordinate and hire the Licensed Massage Therapist for the location and date listed below as well as compensate them accordingly.
2) Therapist(s) will provide short, stress relieving, upper-body massages and/or mini hand massages on special non-mechanical massage chairs to employees.
3) Early arrival and late departure for set up and break down.
4) Therapist(s) can hand out literature and/or items for client/sponsor if requested.
Items Supplied by Circle of Hands:
1) Professional Licensed Massage Therapist(s), dressed in black pants and a black polo shirt*.
2) Non-mechanical massage chairs, disposable face cradle covers, aloe instant hand sanitizer, & disinfectant wipes.
*Client has option to supply therapists with different shirts or attire with Client’s logos. Shirts must be short sleeve, tee or polo style – please no oxford style shirts.
Client must supply, ship, stock, and store any literature and/or give away items client wants handed out by massage therapists. Authorized representatives have option to keep therapists after stated hours at an average hourly rate of the contract agreement.
1) A 50% deposit is required, after quote acceptance, to reserve the date & rate of your event. You will receive a deposit invoice after the quote is accepted. There will be a 50% cancelation fee if written cancelation is 48 hours or less.
2) If the event location requires paid parking, the client agrees to reimburse or validate parking fees, with proof of receipt, or provide parking passes.
3) Payment is due on or before 1 week after date of event.
4) This quote is valid until the expiry date listed. After that date, the availability of therapists declines and it becomes more difficult to staff your event, therefore rates could increase.
5) Guarantee: Unconditional
Please note: Gratuity is not included.
Price-Match Guarantee! We are so confident in our team, that if you received a lower quote, we will match it!