Services Provided by Circle of Hands:
1) COH will hire, coordinate, and compensate all of the Licensed Massage Therapists.
2) Therapist(s) will provide short, stress relieving, upper-body massages and/or mini hand massages on special, non-mechanical, professional-grade massage chairs to employees.
3) Travel, early arrival, and late departure for set up and break down.
Items Supplied by Circle of Hands:
1) Professional Licensed Massage Therapist(s), dressed in black pants and a black polo shirt*.
2) Non-mechanical massage chairs, disposable face cradle covers, aloe instant hand sanitizer, mints, relaxing music, & our AromaMist all natural cleanser/room mist.
3) Our easy-to-use online scheduler to set or change appointments and receive appointment reminders via text and email.
Authorized representatives have option to keep therapists after stated hours at an average hourly rate of the contract agreement.
1) Circle of Hands requires a minimum 3-month contract to guarantee the rate of this quote.
2) A retainer equal to one month’s service is required, after quote acceptance, to reserve the dates & rates of the chair massage service. You will receive a retainer invoice after the quote is accepted. This can be used as the last month payment if service is cancelled.
3) There will be a 50% cancellation fee if cancellation is 48 hours or less (unless it can be rescheduled).
4) We will send an invoice the 1st week of every month. Payment is due within 14 days of invoicing.
5) Any additional hours will be billed at the rates listed above.
6) If the event location requires paid parking, the client agrees to reimburse or validate parking fees, with proof of receipt, or provide parking passes.
7) A 30-day advanced notice is required in writing/email to cancel this service.
8) COH reserves the right to change or modify the massage therapists at our discretion.
7) Guarantee: Unconditional
Please note: Gratuity is not included.