#56947 – Porter Hills Home Care – Lindsey Helmer
Services Provided by Circle of Hands:
1) COH will hire, coordinate, and compensate all of the Licensed Massage Therapists.
2) Therapist(s) will provide short, stress relieving, upper-body massages and/or mini hand massages on special, non-mechanical, professional-grade massage chairs to employees.
3) Travel, early arrival, and late departure for set up and break down.
Items Supplied by Circle of Hands:
1) Professional Licensed Massage Therapist(s), dressed in black pants and a black polo shirt*.
2) Non-mechanical massage chairs, disposable face cradle covers, aloe instant hand sanitizer, mints, relaxing music, & our AromaMist all natural cleanser/room mist.
3) Our easy-to-use online scheduler to set or change appointments and receive appointment reminders via text and email.
*Client has option to supply therapists with different shirts or attire with Client’s logos. Shirts must be short sleeve, tee or polo style – please no oxford style shirts.
The Client must supply, ship, stock, and store any literature and/or give away items the Client wants to be handed out by massage therapists.
Authorized representatives have the option to keep therapists after stated hours at an average hourly rate of the contract agreement.
Items that need to be provided by Client:
1) The client will need to provide a small table for the therapist to set their supplies on. 1 small table for every 2 therapists. (Ex. cocktail table, small end table, a desk, or conference table)
2) A small trashcan to dispose of face cradle covers.
3) If using the online scheduler, an email blast will need to be sent out to all of the employees informing them that we will be at your location and to book their chair massage (or supply us with a list to send.)
1) A 50% deposit is required, after quote acceptance, to reserve the date & rate of your event. You will receive a deposit invoice after the quote is accepted. There will be a 50% cancelation fee if written cancelation is 48 hours or less.
2) If the event location requires paid parking, the client agrees to reimburse or validate parking fees, with proof of receipt, or provide parking passes.
3) Payment is due on or before 1 week after date of event.
4) This quote is valid until the expiry date listed. After that date, the availability of therapists declines and it becomes more difficult to staff your event, therefore rates could increase.
5) A $50 nonrefundable administration fee will be added to quotes, or deposits, accepted within 5 days, or less, of the event date.
6) To add another therapist within 5 days or less of the event date, a $50 nonrefundable administration fee will be added to your invoice in addition to the hourly rate.
7) Guarantee: Unconditional
Please note: Gratuity is not included in this quote.
Estimate updated by Linda Lightfoot.
Status changed: Request to Pending.